Do You Owe Money To IRS?
Our San Francisco IRS Tax Lawyer Can Get You Relief
Are You Looking For IRS Tax Attorney in San Francisco?
Tax issues vary in nature where some of them can be easily resolved with a minor adjustment in the filing or a simple form, and on the other hand, some require financial analysis, professional tax debt assistance, and multiple forms. When such issues emerge, having a licensed IRS tax professional can be of great help. These authorized tax professionals can be attorneys, enrolled agents or certified tax preparers. They will use their years of experience and knowledge to ascertain a resolution with the IRS. When you have received the first letter stating owing of the taxes, you should instantly get in touch with a San Francisco IRS Tax Attorney for help.
Why Should i Hire An IRS Tax Attorney?
The IRS are aware of the ways of getting the money that you owe, even if you are not in a position to pay it. When you decide to take the services of licensed IRS tax professional, the chances are more that you get to bargain with IRS for an affordable IRS payment plan.
Some of the common IRS collection actions are as follows –
- Banky Levy.
- Property Seizure.
- Tax Lien.
- Wage Garnishment.
If you think that you can get away with these, then think again because IRS will get you, anyway. If you have taken the help of San Francisco IRS Tax Attorney, they will surely come up with an IRS fresh start program that caters to your tax debt situation and your budget as well.
Is There Any Solution For IRS Back Taxes?
When you are in search of a licensed IRS tax professional in San Francisco, it can be a time-consuming process as the options are limited. If you want deliverance from your IRS back taxes, make sure that you have hired a licensed IRS tax attorney in San Francisco and we make sure that you are able to find the right team that can find a suitable solution.
To say the least, San Francisco Tax Attorney is by far your best defense when it comes to IRS because we work with the team having the potential of handling multiple cases. This gives an advantage over all single tax attorneys having less experience in dealing with tax issues and lack negotiating skills with IRS.
How To Locate A Professional Team Of IRS Tax lawyer?
Every IRS tax relief company has their own certified teams. When you search for a IRS tax attorney in San Francisco, there are various key elements that really needs to be considered while conducting a research for the firm’s tax teams –
- Seeing Their Credentials – Make sure you have inquired about Juris Doctorate degree that every IRS tax attorney should have. In addition to this, they should be licensed by the state board in order to practice law.
- Don’t Be Fooled By The Empty Promises – Before you go ahead and sign that dotted line of the contract, make sure that you have a word with the team of IRS tax attorney that you have planned to hire. Find out whether their promises are practical and assure a desirable result, if not then there is no point hiring them.
- Gain in-Depth Information About The Team’s Experience – There is no harm in knowing the team’s background, their history and most importantly Better Business Bureau ratings.
- Knowing About The Fees and Billing System – You will find that most of the IRS tax attorneys charge a retainer fee. Make sure that you go with a IRS tax attorney team who charges a flat rate.
Top 3 IRS tax lawyers in San Francisco, CA
Financial District180 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone number (415) 394-7200
Financial District, SoMa, South Beach201 Spear St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone number (415) 287-9990
Robert L Sommers
Financial District, SoMa90 New Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone number (415) 788-2553
What Role Does An IRS Tax Relief Firm Play?
Battling IRS alone can be an intimidating experience, but this is not how the things should actually be. We deal with IRS on a daily basis and we won’t get bullied by them like the majority of the people do. We are proud to have the numbers that most of the people can’t even think about. We are proficient enough and can battle to get you enrolled in such programs that will help you in cutting down the amount of money that you actually owe. Such programs are like –
- Installment Agreements – Most of the times, it happens that you tend to negotiate with the IRS to have a fixed payment plan that allows you to make the payment over time, instead of making all the payment in one go. This really comes handy in making some space for all the other daily expenses, so that you are able to pay it back without giving a second thought.
- Offer in Compromise – If you successfully qualify for the settlement program, the IRS will significantly cut down the amount owed. At times, this amount can also reach up to 90%, this means that you just have to pay 1/10th of the amount that you actually owed. Indeed, it would be a great feeling.
What Is Penalty Abatement?
If you owe taxes to IRS and it’s been a while you have not paid them, interest charges and penalties are being imposed on the total debt. It is pretty much similar to the home mortgage, these charges can add up and gets multiplied over time. This will leave you owing much more than what you actually did. The IRS lawyers of our firm have years of experience in dealing such cases and removing them effectively.
How Can Offer In Compromise Agreement Prove Beneficial?
When you negotiate an offer in the compromise agreement with the IRS, you get to save most of your money on the outstanding tax liability. Basically, this means that you were unable to pay back the owing amount in a specific time period.
What Are The Probabilities Of Being Accepted?
Only a few of the taxpayers successfully qualify for this program. And it has been found that in an attempt to qualify, some people tend to reveal more details than they should have, and end up assessing more penalties to their total amount. There are some elements that actually decide your qualification such as amount owed, gross monthly income, interest rates, regular expenses and more. Having years of experience, our IRS tax lawyer in San Francisco know how to deal such situations and getting our clients in Offer in Compromise program. They are also well-versed with the right statutes, exclusions, exemptions, limitations and thresholds to navigate through to achieve the results.
The best part is that the clients can even save 90% – 95% on the owing amount and enjoy the freedom of starting fresh in life without having to deal with the debt anymore.
Getting Free Of Bank Levies And Tax Liens
- Tax Liens – If there is a significant amount that you owe to the government, they will place a lien on your property such as land cars, boats, house and more. This means that they legally own the property and you can’t do anything about it until the time you have paid the full owed amount.
- Tax Levy – This goes one step ahead of the lien, the government not only assert the legal ownership of the property but some or all of your assets also gets seized, eventually selling them off at auction to pay back the owed amount by you. Well, it won’t be wrong to call it a robbery.
It does not matter if you have a levy or lien placed on your property, what matters is taking an instant action to get rid of it as soon as possible. Take the help our lawyers and consultants who will guide you how to walk through this situation. Feel free to give our firm a call to see how we can be of your help.
What Should Be Done To Remove Wage Garnishment Quickly?
The worse situation that you can be in is to get a wage garnishment placed on your paycheck if this what you are facing then you need to act fast to get it removed. The IRS does possess all those qualities to approach whoever is in charge of the payroll at your business or if you are employed somewhere. They will garnish a fixed amount, around 25%, on top of what you make on a monthly basis in order to make up for the owed amount. You don’t want to land up in a situation where the IRS is calling up your boss to take a portion of your monthly wages. This will ruin your chances of promotion and your boss won’t be able to trust you again.
Let our experienced IRS attorneys lift your wage garnishment, allowing you freedom once again.
Share More Thoughts On Good Installment Agreements?
If you are one of those individuals who have to pay a significant amount to the IRS, then there is a great program for you where you can pay back the outstanding amount over a longer period of time instead of paying a lump sum amount. This agreement is called Installment Agreement. This program allows you to think less about paying your daily expenses and a huge debt, in fact, add a payment to your monthly total, leaving you with a disposable income at the month end for you to use, instead of handing it over to the government.
Find Tax Lawyers In Nearby Cities