If the IRS is after you just like Tom in Tom & Jerry, then don’t even think about dodging them, you just can’t. If you have a tax bill that you did not anticipated, the first reaction, for anybody, is to get ‘panic’ and it is quite obvious. Out of all those to whom you owe the money, the IRS will be the ones who will leave no chance to ensure that they get their money back no matter what they have to do. They will ensure that it gets prioritized above all other debts and the main thing that you should be concerned of is that they have all the powers to go to any extent they want.
♦ What if you ignore the IRS?
Well first and foremost, take this thing out of your mind that you can do it by any chance. If you are not able to deal with the IRS issue, following are the things that can happen to you –
- The IRS has all the authority to seize your bank account and take your hard-earned money and the worst part is that you cannot do anything about it.
- They enjoy the authority of filing a notice of levy with your employer in order to levy your wages, salary or other sources of income. They will take a considerable amount of your paycheck right in front of your eyes. All this will also inform your employer that you are having issues with the IRS.
- Till the time you have paid your back taxes, penalties and interest will keep on accumulating.
- Along with the court approval, the IRS tax attorney Ontario can even seize your residence and sell it at a public auction.
- The IRS can even issue summon to the third parties like bank, employer, and credit union and others to make out assets and property owned by you.
If you are traveling to Ontario from the nearby cities, the distances that you need to cover are – Walnut – 19 km, Bloomington – 23 km, Fontana – 19 km, Chino Hills – 12 km, Norco – 16 km, Charter Oak – 19 km.
♦ IRS offices in Ontario
If you are facing IRS back tax issues, then you must be having so many queries going through your mind, so in order to have professional guidance and solutions, you can visit California’s IRS office –
Internal Revenue Service
290 North D Street, San Bernardino, California, 92401
Phone – 909-388-8108
Distance -18.4 miles.
♦ Hiring an experienced tax attorney in Ontario
Dealing with the complicated tax issues is not your cup of tea, so it would be better to let the professionals handle your case. Taking the services of a professional and experienced IRS tax attorney has so many benefits, let us discuss them in detail –
- First and foremost benefit is that you get to enjoy peace of mind and being familiar with the fact that you are not taking any unnecessary risks. If you are thinking of going in front of the IRS without an attorney, then it is better that you change your mind.
- Even if you cannot afford to pay your back taxes, an attorney has all the right knowledge and experience in dealing such situations and can be of great help in settling your debt.
- An attorney will not only resolve your back tax issues but he will prove beneficial in achieving permanent tax relief, ensuring that you don’t have to face any tax issues in the future.
♦ Who Is An Ontario tax attorney?
Before you go ahead and look out for a tax attorney, you should know that even though every tax relief case has its own individuality, but it does have a solution. So, there is a requirement to find a personalized and customized attention to find an effective solution for your case. When it comes to finding a solution, an experienced and certified attorney will not offer one-size-fits-all approach. A good tax attorney is the one who has years of experience in handling IRS tax-related cases and bear a good track record as well.
♦ Jeffrey B. Kahn
Mr. Kahn is the owner of Kahn Tax Law and enjoys over 28 years of resolving tax issues. He has dealt with many cases where he has dealt with the IRS and the state tax agencies on the behalf of his clients. He is ready to go that extra mile to offer a resolution to the pending tax issues. He did his BBA/Accounting and International Business from Florida International University in 1983, J.D in 1988 from University of Miami School of Law, and completed his LL.M/Tax from University of Miami School of Law in 1989.
He is an experienced tax litigation lawyer who represent his clients, having tax issues with IRS or state taxing agencies. In order to defend his clients, he is willing to go to California Superior Court , U.S. Tax Court, the Court of Federal Claims, or U.S. District Court, so that they get to pay the least amount or no tax. He is also a Board Certified Tax Lawyer from Florida Bar and Certified Public Accountant from State of Florida.
So, if you are going through IRS tax problems in Ontario, you don’t need to worry. You can pay Mr. Kahn a personal visit or call at the following address –
3281 E Guasti Rd #700,
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone – +1 310-215-9800
♦ Adam Brewer
Mr. Adam is the founder of AB Tax Law APC. He founded this company to offer his clients a personalized and high-quality tax representation. This means that the tax issues will be handled in time and in a professional manner, thus ensuring success. He avoids using one size fits all strategy to offer a solution for your tax issues. He and his team sit across and analyze your case extensively and develop a personalized strategy to offer a solution for your tax issues.
Mr. Brewer did his J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He has a membership of San Diego County Bar Association, Tax Section. State Bar of California, Tax Section. California Society of Tax Consultants. So, if you want to lead a tax free life, contact Mr. Adam today to get rid of IRS tax problems. You can contact him at –
3281 E Guasti Rd, Ste 700
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone – (909) 295-5335